Optimize the training experience, and
eliminate the uncertainty, with KDC services.
With KDC, your instructors and students focus on whats important learning. We provide a full suite of services that maximize your investment and ensure flawless training sessions, from front-end meeting planning to setting up your training classroom with the required equipment and technology to providing onsite technical and logistical support. Plus, we offer innovative learning tools that can simplify your training requirements and significantly enhance user retention by providing a blending learning experience.
Youll rest easier knowing that KDCs services have you covered:
- Site selection. With multiple locations in many cities, well help you evaluate variables such as nearby hotels/restaurants and transportation logistics. Well also review classroom options to find the right one for your needs and your budget regardless of the specific type of corporate training facility or computer lab you need.
- Onsite technology and support services. Well prepare the classroom ahead of time with the right computer equipment and other technology tools for your needs, install all necessary software, and make sure everything is working properly. In addition, onsite support from professional, certified technicians will ensure a trouble-free session.
- Hospitality services. We believe that ensuring our guests comfort and convenience also ensures a successful, productive training session. Hospitality services include onsite administrative support, including message areas with phone banks and email access, as well as upscale catering to ensure your attendees are well-nourished. Food and beverage offerings typically include continental breakfast; premium coffee and tea service; unlimited fresh juices, bottled water, and sodas; afternoon snacks; and optional lunch service.
Our services also encompass advanced learning solutions that optimize the classroom experience. These innovative learning tools include:
- Learning Guide. Our Learning Guide solution, offered through our sister company EdEvent, accelerates learning by delivering targeted knowledge to workers when and where its needed. This learning at the moment of need approach provides instructional content in context with the task at hand and delivers it through a flexible browser-based deployment. With this approach, customers can integrate multiple levels of training assistance that workers can access on an as-needed basis, such as exercises, simulations, videos, and resource manuals. The Learning Guide engine also can be used to easily roll-out new training programs, quickly issue updates to policies and procedures, and cost-effectively support remote workers.
- Toolwire. This innovative solution lets customers cost effectively prepare for offsite classes while simultaneously extending the reach of their training programs. With Toolwire, software applications are loaded onto a server at a secure central location, accessed via a simple Internet connection, eliminating the costly and time-consuming task of imaging every user PC prior to the start of training. This approach also serves as an effective distributed learning model that can be extended to a companys remote workers, partners, and customers.